Monday, August 3, 2009

this is it.

I haven't been posting anything lately because I'm kinda confused as to where I should really blog--multiply? wordpress? blogspot?--and blogspot won. I used to blog at Blogdrive since 2005 but I just felt that I needed an upgrade as some of the features there are kinda outdated or user unfriendly. Or maybe I'm just lazy to figure it out. LOL. I just like blogspot's no-brainer layout. Kung baga, hindi sya nangangain ng tanga. Hahaha.

I've been meaning to write about my freelance adventures for quite some time. Life has been good to me, so far. Although things are not as consistent as before, I'm pretty much having the time of my life, nonetheless. I'm just glad that I can finally say that I'm doing well--career-wise. :)

I just came home from a very fun weekend. :) I'll wait for the photos to be posted then I'll get back to you guys for some juicy kwento.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment