Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Like: Luxe Nail Lounge

I have a thing for pedicures. Ever since I jammed my toenail two years ago, I've been religiously visiting pedicure places around our area for maintenance. So you see, it's not really because I'm kikay, I just had to HIDE the poor dead toe under nail polish! And because I'm a cheaposaurus, I'm fine with pedicures at low-end salons. I mean, c'mon, most nail spas cost about P300 for a simple pedi! That's like two Big Mac meals already! LOL

Then a couple of months ago, I had another toenail emergency which required extra TLC and urgent repairing. The day after the accident, I went to Galleria to do my usual oculars and I came across Luxe Nail Lounge, an uber posh mani-pedi haven located at the lower-ground level.

The sofa. I know you're lovin' it!
(Photo grabbed from Luxe's Facebook)


I was instantly drawn by their Victorian interiors and very relaxing ambiance. It's soo chic! After checking their price list, I got more excited! Their Express Pedicure costs only P180! Pwedeeee.

My couch.
(Photo grabbed from Luxe's Facebook)

I was asked to take a seat in the comfy couch and was warmly greeted by my nail doctor, Precy. First thing I told her: "Ate, may malaking crack yung toenail ko, patay na ba? At parang umuuga na yung buong kuko. Buhay pa naman diba? Diba atee?" Didn't mean to scare her or anything, I was just really paranoid. LOL

Fortunately, my cracked toenail was still fixable...and ALIVE! *sigh of relief*

So, let me now show you how Luxe nail doctors do their thang!

Step 1: Foot bath

After the foot bath, Precy cleaned, cut, and shaped my toenails. No photos of the whole process though. I was so engrossed with the magazines that I actually forgot! My bad!

Step 5: Base coat
Look at the toenail! It's fixed! Ain't Precy the greatest? Haha.


Step 6: Nail Polish
I chose the Hard as Nails line from Sally Hansen in a purply shade.
They actually carry a lot of brands -- OPI, Orly, Essie, Revlon, and even Chanel.


Step 7: Air dry. This takes about 5 minutes.

Step 8: Machine dry! Didn't even know that there's such a thing.
It has two mini-fans with a built-in timer to efficiently dry your newly-polished toes.
Wow, hi-tech! :)


Step 9: Put on your slippers and you're ready to go! :)

I laaaveeet! Ang pedicures ko, lume-level up! LOL

Luxe Nail Lounge is located at Lower Level East Lane, Robinsons Galleria.
You may call 634.5395 for more details on their services OR add them on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment