Thursday, December 10, 2009

the fax machine.

A few weeks back, I once said that "All I want for Christmas is a FAX MACHINE." You may be wondering why I badly need one. Well, I am a freelance stylist, which, requires me to pullout stuff from several stores to be featured in the pages assigned to me. Before I can pullout, I have to send request letters via FAX to those particular stores who, for the love of technology, still don't believe in the beauty of EMAIL and SMS. LOL. So every time I need to fax letters, I either course it through the ff:

A. Mitor - he owns one, I just go to his place (taxi ride not cheap) or sometimes email the docs to him then he prints it and he does the faxing (isn't he the greatest?). But I prefer sending the letters myself. I am weird that way. And he's often busy so he can't always do it for me, not to mention, I don't like bugging him for clerical errands because I know he hates it. LOL

B. My dad - he uses the fax machine in his office. But there was one batch that he said was successfully faxed but the receipient didn't get any. So that was a major hassle. I told you, I really prefer doing it myself.

C. Shangri-la Plaza Mall - My "opis-opisan". LOL. I fax my docs through Copylandia (costs P10 each) but the line's always long so when I'm in a rush, and that is all the time, I go to this computer shop a few steps away (forgot what it is). This particular store is always line-free, and there's a reason why. Their service fee for one fax is P20 PER FREAKING PAGE! Even if its the same phone number, they charge per page! Ain't that sh*t or what? And I fax about 5-10 pages! Pang-kain ko nalang sana, diba?

So there. I seriously need one already! HP Officejet, I want you in my arms!!!

Gimme Gimme Gimme!


Santa can you hear me?

I have been so good this year, don't you think? :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I so understand this! I think we have an old fax machine here somewhere. Pero circa 1990s pa yun =P Ask E of T.com.ph if he knows HP peeps who can give you a discount!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Thanks, Frances! Oo nga, must contact E! :)

    ReplyDelete