Sunday, December 13, 2009

magnetic powers.

I can still remember my very first encounter with these special magnets. Mitor and I were still dating back then. I had a terrible headache and his first aid was not Biogesic, but this:


Nikken Titanium Link Bracelet


He just made me wear it, saying that his bracelet has "magnetic healing powers". I was skeptical, but wore it anyway. Did my headache go away? Not really. Actually, the first thing that came into my mind was "Why is he wearing a bracelet in the first place?" LOL

Then he told me about Nikken. Then his mom told my mom about Nikken. Our moms became Nikken buddies.

>>FAST FORWARD>>

I had my 3rd (and last!) cervical cancer vaccine yesterday. And boy, was it PAINFUL! I have very low tolerance with physical pain so I was really in agony that I can't even manage to sleep! I was feeling so hopeless then all of a sudden, I remembered our Magbiens! Might as well give it a try, right?

"Small yet mighty. The Magbien a.k.a. Power Patch features Nikken Magnetic technology in a convenient size, with an adhesive backing for easy application. At the center is a 750-gauss magnetic core, complemented by nodules on the surface. These high and low areas introduce variations in the shape of the magnetic field, producing a greater field depth"
Source: Nikken Website



I plastered 6 Magbiens on my left arm.

And believe me, the pain went away in 5 minutes. Seriously.

I really don't get the science behind it and I'm not really a scientific person to begin with so why bother? Haha. As long as it works for me, I am very happy. The fact that the pain went away in an instant is enough for me to believe that magnets are indeed, awesome pain relievers.

Curious? Let me know if you have a headache or something then drop by my house so I can lend you one. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment