Monday, May 16, 2011

PFW Series: Luxe Wear Collection

Last week was Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2011. I watched several shows from Wednesday to Saturday which I shall write about in a series of posts. First, the Sony Cybershot Luxe Wear Collection.

To start off, here are the looks that I liked:

 Edwin Uy
Very English ang appeal

 Julius Tarog
Tailored to perfection

 Melvin Lachica
So floaty and airy

And the winner eeees:

Ronaldo Arnaldo's ume-era piece!

Ganda lang, oh!

Dramatic.

And now, here are some interesting pieces that caught my attention:

Kat Corpus
The cut-outs reminded me of...

...pastillas ni Aling Luz!
Photo from here

John Guarnes
At first glance akala ko hanggang sahig yung earrings, hindi pala.

Hanggang bewang lang. Jejeje.

Nolie Vineza
Kung patchwork at beading lang ang pag-uusapan, siya na!

Nicky Martinez
Pleats kung pleats! Haaay, I miss my flat abs.

Julius Tarog 
I want those cuffs

Roel Rosal
He brought sexy back

 Ronaldo Arnaldo
Espada nalang ang kulang. So chica!

Edwin Uy
Pwede na pang Royal Wedding. Kung ganyan ba naman ang legs mo eh, why not?!

Aga Mulach, isdatchu?

Ooops! Time to sleep!
Goodnight, peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment