Sunday, May 29, 2011

PFW Series: My Outfits

Here's what I wore for four days in a row. I wanted to incorporate S/S 2011 trends in every ensemble dahil malapit na ang transition period. So before summer's over, I gave them their much needed exposure.

DAY 1
S/S11 Trend: Florals
Me with ze boss Frances
Outfit deets: Vest-Seventeen, Black tank-Fab, Paperbag pants and bag-both from Topshop, Heeled oxfords-Forever 21

I had that floral vest since college. Actually, ni-resurrect ko lang siya. It was originally a long-sleeved bolero. When I gave it to the mananahi to have the sleeves removed, she said:
 "Ma'am, sa anak mo ba 'to?" 
Bwahahaha.

DAY 2
 S/S11 Trend: Sheer & Cropped
With Frances at the Forever 21 show
Outfit deets: Sheer ruffled top-Love Jane at 50th Ave Rob Galleria, Harem pants-Topshop, Shoes-Michael Antonio

 Photo op with Preview's Daryl Chang
Effort ang outfit na 'to ha, kelangan stomach-in round-the-clock!

DAY 3
 S/S11 Trend: Animal print
Outfit deets: Dress and bag-both from Topshop, Military boots-Forever 21

I'm not much of an animal-print person, by the way. Di ko pa keri magsuot ng full-blown roaring print. So mga pakonti-konti lang, like this one, collar lang. Next time belt naman. Haha! Pakipot pa.

DAY 4
S/S11 Trend: Sheer (see-through nuong unang panahon) LOL
Outfit deets: Lace blouse and skirt-both from SM, Shoes-Stella Luna

This was taken at Bubble Tea, Greenhills. Nakakagutom yung cake background ko.

Which look is your favorite? :)

3 comments:

  1. fave ko yung day 3 bag..day 4 outfit and caption. mwahahahahahaha see through, panalo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all your outfits! you're tall pala! hehehe... I love the yellow frou frou top! Where do you live? Don't tell me, I might steal it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Crix! Oh I'm only 5'2, deceiving lang talaga ang heels. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete