Sunday, May 29, 2011

PFW Series: SM Holiday 2011

SM just keeps getting better and better every year. Since we came in late, we were seated far from the runway and it made no sense to take photos. Anyway, here's my fave look:

Accordion pleats in hot pink! So chica! 
Photo from Stylebible.ph
Click here for more

I super love Parisian's holiday collection! Check out the pairs I got:

 Black glittery platform pumps with gold details
P1,299.75

Tribal print pumps
P1,299.75

The best part? I can wear my mini socks inside! Sweaty-feet-friendly! Wuhoo!

SM is LOVE. :)

2 comments:

  1. You know what? I keep on telling myself that I'd shop at SM na, pero I really don't! SM tlaga itong mga shoes-ies na ito? Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you should definitely give Parisian shoes a try! The brand is doing a great job in keeping up with the trends. And oh, the pumps are surprisingly comfy! Galing, 'no? :)

    ReplyDelete