Sunday, May 15, 2011

Raket Science: Jacq and Mike Nuptials

I had zero sleep during the night of the Royal Wedding because I had to prepare for a 3AM call time for a real wedding the next day. This particular makeup gig is very special to me because the bride is my long-time grade school bud, Jacq.

Friends forever!

Jacq and I go a long way back. She's one of my best friends growing up. I can still remember how we used to send each other letters (as in snail mail) in pretty stationery during summer vacation. Grabe, suddenly I feel so old! Haha! But then she moved to another school and then college happened so we kind of grew apart. Thanks to social networking--from Friendster, to Multiply, and Facebook--we were able to keep in touch.

I was beyond thrilled when she asked me to do her makeup for her wedding. And not just her makeup, by the way. As in the whole entourage! 12 heads! And that explains the 3AM call time. My sis-in-law, Kim, helped me out so we were able to finish everyone before the 9AM church time.

The lovely couple.
I used airbrush makeup on Jacq :)

Mike's song number. Too cute!

Pumipiyok-piyok pero keri lang! Hahaha!

Congratulations, Jacq and Mike! Wishing you all the love and happiness this world can bring. :)

1 comment:

  1. Jacq Talana-CatapangMay 15, 2011 at 8:56 PM

    Thanks so much Karen! :) Until next event :)

    ReplyDelete