Monday, June 20, 2011

Fab Find: Darna bands

I love wearing leather bands. I've got tons already and I still can't get enough. I like stuff with one-word boosters. Remember this post? It's funny how my friend Pia tagged them as "Darna bands". In a way, the Darna part kinda meshes well with the concept, don't you think? Words + Power = DARNA! Mwahahaha. 

The latest from my stash is from The Bead Shop. Bought these two as a birthday present for myself.

 "Inspire" because I live to inspire (Well, I try my best)
"Love Love Crazy Love" because Mitor and I love that song

The brand offers a lot of words to choose from. Best of all, you can even have one customized (ready for pick-up after 3 days) without extra charge!




Price range is P250-P350. Not bad, right?
I likey very much!


3 comments:

  1. GFs talaga tayo! I've been meaning to get one too. Tinamad lang. Haha We share the same love for leather (or faux leather) cuffs! Tin has these too! Panalo =)


    "Ding ang bato, Darna!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, they're so cute. I want to have one. :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute darna bands.Surely i will buy immediately.Thanks for your great collections and useful information buddy.

    ReplyDelete