Monday, August 15, 2011

Bantayan in Instagram

Last July, I went to Bantayan, Cebu with my high school friends for our annual post summer getaway. If last year's CDO trip cost us P100 each for round trip tickets, this time around it's only P214, with check-in luggage courtesy of Air Philippines. Hanep, diba? Kudos to my friends who are super experts in sale flights! Kayo na! :-D

This trip happened right smack in the middle of my busy work week, so I didn't have that much time to pack properly. Well, I brought all that I needed--clothes, sunblock, chargers, sarong, dry bag and everything else you can possibly think of...except for my camera's memory card! *facepalm*

Thank goodness for Instagram, I was able to take a few photos. 

 The shore

Our cottage


Ceiling art at Marisqueila O Portugese Restaurant






Beach girls

Will talk more about the trip on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment