Saturday, August 27, 2011

Meeting Paris Hilton

Went to back-to-back press events for Paris Hilton last week. Well yeah, it was nice to see the heiress up close, although I wish we didn't have to wait for hours. I have low EQ, you know. Chos!

I decided to take my tiffany blue Banana Taipei for a spin, so here's the outfit I came up with:

 Pastel power!
Pale pink blazer from Kashieca, Black tank and skirt from Forever 21

 Pearl necklace from SM Accessories, Layered silver chains from Yhansy

Bag from Banana Taipei, bday gift of my BFF Aai
Ribbon connector ring from Accessorize, Purple sneaks from Lacoste Footwear


The press con was held at Manila Pen. Good thing I shared the table with the Cosmo girls, it made the waiting time a lot bearable.

 With Cosmo's fiesty Cereb, my iTouch playmate

 ...and the queen of funny hirits, Irish

When Paris finally entered the room, the paparazzi got crazy!

 Striking a pose

 She really looks like Barbie

 Wearing sky-high Louboutins

Meeting Isha, her #1 fan

I managed to record snippets from her interview. Watch it here.

The next day was her store opening in SM Megamall. Invite says to come at 2:30. We arrived at 3PM and Paris came out at 5pm. My gawd.

The stage

The bags, priced at 5k up

The crowd

Ganda!

Funny note: When Paris came on stage, Tim (the host), asked her how she feels about the massive support of her fans. 
Her answer: "I need a real fan. It's so hot!" HAHAHA!


No comments:

Post a Comment